Service Solutions Consultant
What you will do
The Services Solutions Consultant is responsible for driving new Customer acquisition in a set geographical territory, focusing on AMR (annual maintenance and monitoring revenue) sales into high value accounts and/or premises. The role will also include account management of regional FM companies.
The position will proactively seek out new AMR Customers (businesses who do not buy from Tyco today) focusing on medium and large companies. The role is focused solely on new AMR acquisition and will sell Tyco’s complete service solution offering, covering all products and services.
The consultant will self-generate prospect accounts and opportunities, along with managing defined business lead sources. The consultant is expected to deliver an activity level to achieve their sales targets based upon their personal conversion rates.
How you will do it
The consultant will need to create relationships with executive level Customers and engage Customers so they understand the value of the solution provided by Tyco. The consultant will need high levels of negotiation skills and be able to adapt at managing many different Customers within a single Company (procurement, project management, risk control, health and safety etc).
Regional FM account management will also be a critical part of the role, and as such the consultant must be capable of developing relationships and managing complicated accounts to drive growth through selling our complete service solution and acquiring business from other incumbent providers.
The primary objective of the role is to deliver high-value AMR growth, through targeted development plans leading to multiple solutions sold in to each opportunity; and maximising the scale of the estates secured. Once acquired and onboarded into Tyco, the account will be handed over to the account management team.
The successful candidate will be primarily a “hunter” of new prospects rather than a “farmer” of existing accounts. Although a small number of accounts may be ‘named’ for management if they are a significant repeat buyer of AMR only services.
What we look for
- Field sales experience in a face-to-face direct B2B sales environment focused on new Customer acquisition
- Ideally a background of service/solution based selling over product
- Proven ability to develop accounts for profitable growth
- Demonstrate the ability to continuously meet and exceed sales targets
- Sales oriented with strong influencing skills to gain trust
- Energy, passion & drive for winning new business
- Will be competitive in their approach to business & ambitious in career expectations
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written in all media forms)
- Will be professional at all times and hold a high level of persistence
- Takes full accountability for performance and development
What we offer
- If you are successful we can offer a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary and attractive commission scheme, company car or car allowance, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, discount on Johnson Controls security products including ADT Smart Home plus voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers and cycle to work.
• Hybrid: #LI-Hybrid