What you will do
The Senior Sales Engineer – Install will be directly reporting to Sales Director – HVAC. You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of team responsible for generating business through selling HVAC solutions to contractors & clients and driving the growth of business for install division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC portfolio.
Based in Abu Dhabi, the role shall emphasize in bringing in sales and installation solutions among new construction projects in Abu Dhabi for HVAC Systems, with the growth of our market share with key and target customers in UAE and driving the business to a defined volume.. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it
As the Senior Sales Engineer, you will use your experience and knowledge of the HVAC market to forecast and develop an annual sales plan, exploring market opportunities, developing and implementing strategies and processes to improve margins while increasing market share, and you will
• Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business processes according to organizational objectives and apply improvements, also evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics.
• Focus on growing our Applied, Equipment Replacement and Retrofit works business in UAE Region, and develop long-term customer relationships and be self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• Lead by example, chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high-quality proposals and taking part in tendering and bidding process.
• Demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor’s strategies, products, and services.
• Prepare and deliver clear expectations, performance reviews, and development plans for the team.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or similar field
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in selling HVAC products (Specifically Chillers) in UAE / GCC Market
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas.
- Proven track record of achieving sales target within the UAE market.
- Customer focused and ability to build relationship with customers.
- Organization skills and ability for multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Determined, results and self-driven, maturity and high team spirit are essential qualities to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Valid UAE Driving License