What you will do:
The Recruiting & Employer Branding Intern will be a key contributor for the Talent Acquisition team by supporting key initiatives within recruitment or employer branding across SEA. As part of recruitment, you will be exposed to the various recruitment processes like talent sourcing, interview arrangements onboarding and talent pipelining in a fast-paced environment like JCI. You will perform market research to better aid and align business requirements.
Under employer branding, you will ideate, implement branding strategies and identify areas for continuous improvement. You will work together with the team to amplify employer branding and increase social visibility. You will also participate in early career programme initiatives and facilitate programme pilots.
How you will do it:
Under Recruiting, You will:
- Support the TA team in delivering TA initiatives and projects
- Participate in the TA process through liaising and coordinating efforts with key stakeholders to support hiring initiatives within SEA
- Support continuous process and experience enhancement initiatives across SEA.
- Liaise and coordinate efforts with key stakeholders to support hiring initiatives within SEA
- Facilitate TA processes through creation of weekly reports supporting employee referrals and onboarding
Under Employer Branding, You will:
- Develop content for social media platforms to amplify employer branding and increase social presence
- Support early career recruitment, programme management and drive outreach initiatives (e.g. campus fairs)
- Support talent pipeline projects to assist business continuity through a sustained pool of talents
- Kickstart early career programs to identify & cultivate talents across SEA
What we look for:
• Pursuing a bachelor degree in business administrative and/or communication discipline.
• Able to commit to a full-time internship for 6 months preferred.
• Creative, a can-do attitude
• Ability to analyse data in clear, organized format and report out key findings
• Good balance of a professional attitude while having fun.
• Strong desire to learn along with a strong sense of ownership.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and driven to regularly follow up with loose ends